Non-productive-time Solutions @ Stand F10
Of course it is always better to prevent Non-Productive Time (NPT) before it happens … or the need to find out why it happened by carrying out a Failure Investigation?
Fearnley International do both – and want to share with you how, through some introductory discussion sessions at this years GOTECH 2019 Trade Show
Our Engineering Team through Failure Investigations and Equipment Strip-downs continue to identify the Root Causes as to why Equipment Failures occur, whether these lead to Non-Productive Time caused by Wash-outs and Twist-Offs, or just to Poor Performance and Invisible Lost Time (ILT).
And our QAQC team – along with the Technical Specialist Group and our Quality Assurance Advisors – act as the ‘eyes and ears’ of Drilling Teams to prevent these failures from occurring in the first place – or re-occurring.
SO – As it is one of Fearnley International’s main objectives to share that information with end-users; in order to help make drilling projects finish on time; and on budget – through the provision of Non-productive-time Solutions – we are running short discussion sessions of about 20 minutes to give you a taster of how we manage that.
Topics: The following sessions can be conducted in small numbers 1 or 2 people.
1. API Q1 Q2 – Introduction Awareness Session. A Senior Quality Management Auditor will guide you through the challenges that the introduction of this API specification and the benefits of its adoption to the prevention of NPT and ILT can bring. Plus the first steps in adopting it. Reserve Time
2. ISO 9001:2015 – As a registered Certification company we can explain how ISO differs from API Q1 and Q2 and which standard you should hold. Not all service companies in the Oil & Gas industry need to have the API Q12 standard. Reserve Time
3. Drilling Operations – Equipment Failure Investigation – How to Organise One. It is traumatic enough when a Drilling Project undergoes an Equipment Failure that requires a Failure Investigation to be carried out. There are some key do’s and don’ts. This session will take you through what they are and how to prepare the damaged equipment, photographs and reports to ensure as cost effective and as successful a conclusion as quickly as possible is achieved, to find out why the failure occurred and how to prevent it happening again. Reserve Time
4. Drilling Operations – Equipment Failure Investigation and Equipment Strip-downs – What they can tell you. Going into a Failure Investigation or Equipment Strip-down knowing what results you should expect; which tests should be carried out: how they should be presented; and how those results may affect your drilling operation – will lead to you and your drilling team’s better understanding of the best way forward. Reserve Time
5. QAQC – How does a Quality Assurance Advisor improve drilling efficiency and minimise failures. Over the last few years we have found that most drilling teams lack an experienced oversight of the QAQC process – for a number of reasons. An Assurance Advisor will be conducting discussion sessions on the benefits of how these personnel can make a greater difference to your drilling operation than QAQC alone. Reserve Time
Also on our stand this year we will be:
Kevin Fearnley – CEO and Chairman of the Technical Support Group
Calum Phillips – Global Business Development Manager
Rakesh Chaudhuri – Operations Supervisor – Middle East & North Africa
Alex Sanders – Senior Auditor for ISO 9001:2015
If you want to reserve some time with any of them – please just email us on: [email protected]